When you need to share your screen with the point of contact (POC) so that they can input their username and password to set up a migration in SkyKick, you must follow these steps:
- Connect to Amazon WorkSpaces.
- Launch ScreenConnect in Amazon WorkSpaces.
- Create a meeting session in ScreenConnect.
- After launching the SkyKick migration planner, share your virtual desktop screen with the POC.
- Ask the POC to input their credentials when needed (e.g. passwords from the source system, Microsoft 365 admin password).