A telco like Comcast or Cox Business, for example, is the customer’s existing carrier for their telephony services. However, since the eComFax service provider acts as its own fax network, any number needs to be ported over to the eComFax network so the services can be used/consumed.
Articles in this section
- Common Errors or Rejection Reasons with Porting Requests for eComFax
- How can I have more than three people receive incoming faxes?
- How do I assign my fax number to an email?
- The faxes I’m sending from my email aren’t being received.
- I’m blocked from sending / receiving faxes.
- How can I have eComFax store my faxes online for more than 30 days?
- I’m still getting inbound faxes on my existing fax machine. When will I start receiving faxes via email?
- I got a note from eComFax Customer Service saying the port request was rejected.
- Do I need to unsubscribe from my current fax provider?
- If I’m already a telco's customer, why do I need to port my number to eComFax?