eComFax SOHO and SMB limits incoming faxes to 3 emails. However, the customer can use the features of their email system to expand that to other users. For example, they can create a new shared inbox, associate that new email as one of the 3 linked to eComFax, and then provide access to as many people as they like to that shared inbox.
Articles in this section
- Common Errors or Rejection Reasons with Porting Requests for eComFax
- How can I have more than three people receive incoming faxes?
- How do I assign my fax number to an email?
- The faxes I’m sending from my email aren’t being received.
- I’m blocked from sending / receiving faxes.
- How can I have eComFax store my faxes online for more than 30 days?
- I’m still getting inbound faxes on my existing fax machine. When will I start receiving faxes via email?
- I got a note from eComFax Customer Service saying the port request was rejected.
- Do I need to unsubscribe from my current fax provider?
- If I’m already a telco's customer, why do I need to port my number to eComFax?